Along with storing Medication information, HealthHive also allows you to build an easy to follow Medication schedule. To build a schedule you need to
How to Build a Schedule
- Scroll through your Records to Medications and select See More.
- Make sure you have the Schedule tab selected.
- Click the Select Meds button.
- Select the toggles next to the Medications you would like added to your Schedule and hit Save.
I Don't See The Medication I'm Looking For
In order for Medications to be available to add to the schedule, they need to have
- Information in the Schedule section of their Record.
- Have a Status of Active.
If you are not seeing a Medication you'd like to add when you choose the Select Meds button, chances are they are missing one of these two pieces of information. If you created this Medication entry you can edit it to include this information and then add it to your Schedule (more on how to do that in this article.)
If you did not create the entry for this Medication, you, unfortunately, are unable to edit it at this time, however, we will be adding the ability for you to Update a Medication you have not authored in early 2021.