What Is TouchBase?
TouchBase allows you to log interactions with and about your Patients in a forum that is accessible by their entire formal and informal Care Team. Not only will logging your Calls, Visits, and Emails, eliminate the need for repetitive communications, but it creates a space for your Patients and their informal care team to view and share a complete and organized log of those interactions.
How Does It Work?
- Select the Resident from your Patient List.
- Select TouchBase from the top menu.
- Select the Add button.
- Choose the type of Interaction (phone, email, in-person).
- Select a Checklist to use if appropriate (available for Phone and In-Person TouchBase entries).
- Complete the fields that will be visible to only people in your Organization. These fields are the 'How Did It Go', and 'Anything you’d like to share with your co-workers?'.
- Select Add.